EUROMAP interfaces for Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 means exchange of data/information between machines for increasing the quality and efficiency of the production. This is only possible with standardised interfaces. With machines and processes becoming increasingly complex, existing hardware interfaces are now reaching their limits. This is why EUROMAP develops new interfaces on the basis of OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA). This platform independent interoperability standard ensures the secure and reliable exchange of data in the field of industrial automation in a number of industries.
Projects under development:
- EUROMAP 83: OPC UA interfaces for plastics and rubber machinery – General Type definitions
Release Candidate RC 1.00 published on 11 September 2017 (update to RC 1.02 on 23 February 2018), see www.euromap.org/euromap83
This is the basis for all other EUROMAP interfaces based on OPC UA.
- EUROMAP 77: OPC UA interfaces for plastics and rubber machinery – Data exchange between injection moulding machines and MES
Release Candidate RC 2.00 published on 11 September 2017 (update to RC 2.02 on 23 February 2018), see www.euromap.org/euromap77
- EUROMAP 79: Interface between Injection Moulding Machine and Handling Device / Robot
- EUROMAP 82: Interface between injection moulding machines and peripherial devices:
- temperature control: Release Candidate RC 1.00 published on 23 February 2018, see www.euromap.org/euromap82_1
- hot runner
- conveying / dryer
- EUROMAP 84: Data Exchange between Extruders and MES
EUROMAP 85: Data Exchange between Blow Moulding Machines and MES