Market Study India
Earlier this year and in preparation for the General Assembly, it was decided to launch a new study on the Indian market. The study was commissioned and kicked-off in mid may this year and carried out by BNB, a local consultant.
Scope / Contents of the study: To give an analysis
- on the Indian market,
- on the suppliers of machines and equipment in India and also from abroad as well as
- on the plastic processing sectors/ fields of applications in India and
- to draw conclusions from those findings.
Additional interviews with machinery manufacturers as well as processors covered the following issues:
- How do machinery manufacturers as well as processors in India assess the situation in the field of plastic trade fairs in India.
- How do machinery manufacturers as well as processors in India assess technology requirements: Is high end, premium machinery required and wanted by processors and are they willing to pay a premium for those machines - or does ‘just fit technology' sufficiently meet the requirements?
The study has been finalized and is now available to the member companies of all national EUROMAP associations.
Image source: Ernst Scharbach--pixelio.deback to newslist